Problem with Jira plugin in Excel 365.

VINAY KUMAR February 24, 2021

Problem with Jira plugin Excel 365.

Plig is not starting at all.

I had tried uninstalling Jira and also office 365, after reinstallation the issue still remains.

Request you to provide a solution.Jira issue.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2021

Hello @VINAY KUMAR,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know when did the issue started.

Testing on my local machine, it loads normally.

You mentioned that you uninstalled office365, but have you uninstalled/installed only the add-in?

Is it affecting other users?

Does it show anything if you click on the Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 13.54.43.png icon?

As a test, please, go to Jira and on Filters > Advanced Search filter some issues. 

Click on the Excel icon on the top and download the xlsx file and click to open the file. Does the add-in load after that?

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 14.03.09.png

If it shows any error, please send us a screenshot. 

Also, it’s important that your network administrator whitelist our IPs and Domain to make sure everything works as expected. 

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

VINAY KUMAR February 26, 2021

I had first uninstalled add-in then office365.Jira Issue 1.png

It is not affecting others.

when I click on the icon it is showing options (check attachment).

VINAY KUMAR February 26, 2021

tried to download the excel with the existing filter, File was downloaded, however, the plugin is still not loading. 

Also, your IPs and Domain are already whitelisted.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2021

Thank you for the information, @VINAY KUMAR.

Can you also confirm with your IT Team if the URL 

http://sheets-jira-production.atl-pi-dev.net is not blocked? 

If it’s blocked, it’s necessary to unblock it as this service provides data and handles Atlassian Auth flow.

VINAY KUMAR March 1, 2021

URL http://sheets-jira-production.atl-pi-dev.net is not blocked by the IT team. 

It is working with all the other team members except me.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2021

Thank you for the details, @VINAY KUMAR.

If it’s working for other users, maybe there is some configuration on your machine blocking it from working. 

Would it be possible for you to test using another computer?

Are other users using the same network and the exact same computer and configuration/permissions as you?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events