Problem while installation

Nelia Namur March 15, 2019

Hello, I am trying to install Jira Server with Mac OS. I am getting the following message:

SYSTEM PLUGINS FAILED TO START: WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO START ALL THE REQUIRED SYSTEM PLUGINS
We couldn't start the following plugins:

com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)

What can I do to resolve this issue?

Thanks a lot.

Nelia

2 answers

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2019

@Nelia Namur , you can disable all the add-ons from starting up so it can start the service properly.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-on-tips-and-tricks-779168621.html

After you have logged in you can manually enable the add-ons.

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2019

@Nelia Namur Please use this KB article as a general guide from Atlassian to troubleshoot your JIRA start up issues due to plugins: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-jira-startup-failed-error-394464512.html

There may be several causes for this issue and this document will help you drill down to your specific cause.

Hope it helps !

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2019

@Nelia Namur Did my answer help you resolve your JIRA startup issue? If yes, please mark it as accepted for the others to follow.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2019

@Nelia Namur Did my answer help you resolve your JIRA startup issue? If yes, please mark it as accepted for the others to follow.

Suggest an answer