Problem to create a new epic

Lucas Dettenborn May 17, 2023

I'm trying to create a new epic within the project I manage, but when I put the information and click the save button, it just doesn't give the button action, only it doesn't close the modal, it doesn't create the epic it's like it's giving an error underneath.

In F12 it appears that the button was pressed, but also appears that the shot is in red, as if it had been wrong.

I have admin profile and also full powers over the project.

Could someone from the community help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hello @Lucas Dettenborn 

Did you fill in the Epic Name field ?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 14.36.45.png

If you can't see it let me know.

Do you have all the permissions (ok you can give yourself these permissions but have you done it?)

Did you try to find your Epic with the search bar ?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 14.37.13.png

If it doesn't appear here, you're right, your Epic doesn't exist.

There is no message for this error ?

Lucas Dettenborn May 30, 2023

Now I get it, my problem is connected to this:

image.png

Both in the epic, as in the subtask, as in the improvement. All the types I try to create, either have to assign or give error

Lucas Dettenborn May 30, 2023

And in my project, I'm an admin, with all the possible permissions to act @JM Perrot 

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Well, I'm not sure I understand the error message correctly, my Portuguese is close to zero (thanks Deepl) but can you check your permission scheme and be sure that the administrator has the right to create, assign and be assignable?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events