Preview screen, not equal to edit/view screen

alexandra.lcortijo November 21, 2019

Hello,

I will try to explain myself.

I have a issue type screen. Thant have 2 diferent screens:

-create and issue

-edit/view an issue.

I can change them and i have introduce a fiel "field1" in both of them

The problem is that when i´m in the backlog and i click in one of them. The preview screen that appears to the right doesn´t have that fiel. ¿Why? How can i edit or add this type of preview screen in my screen scheme? Thanks in advice!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Wohlgemuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

Greetings @alexandra.lcortijo 

If you have "field1" in the screen for "edit/view" and it is enabled in the field configuration for the project, it should show on the view issue screen as long as it does have a value. If you just created a new field to be shown on the issue view screen, it will not show up since it has no value.

regards

alexandra.lcortijo November 21, 2019

Thanks!! No, IT HAS A VALUE. And it is shown in the edit/view screen. But not in the preview from backlog.

I mean.

It is like an other screen that is shown in the backlog and sprint dashboard. When you clink on any issue. it appears a mini screen to see more information about that issue. But this field is not there. I dont know where to change that.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2019

Have you checked the board settings for the field views on cards?

alexandra.lcortijo November 28, 2019

That was! Thanks!

Suggest an answer