Pending Automation

Léon Duvivié December 19, 2019

In my project we have definde multiple pending status's.

For example:

Pending on Supplier, with a date field.

With automation I would like an automated status change to in progress when the date of the pending status is hit.

Is this possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Marcos Villasanti December 19, 2019

Hi Léon 

I think this can help you Adaptivist Scriptrunner plugin see, https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.0.2/jira/escalation-service.html

Regards

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

Hello,

I'm afraid this is not possible without an external app. There is automation rules for service desk but they don't include custom field changes.

But if you have, you can use Script Runner plugin's Escalation Service feature for this.

Regards,

Elifcan

Léon Duvivié December 19, 2019

Hi Elifican,

Thanks for your answer. Is it possible to use this plugin when the field is not changed. But the "date has expired"

Or is there another way to do this than automation.

Thanks.

Leon

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

Hello, yes that's what I meant to say, actually, sorry. You can write a JQL like this: 

date customfield = startOfDay()

When the date hits today, it will automatically trigger the transition you choose on the escalation.

Suggest an answer