Panel does not load and I can't see my tasks

Francine Stivanin April 23, 2021

For many users at my URL (but not all), the panel does not load, it looks like this.

And it's not a problem on the internet

bbb8f408-9bde-4546-bb09-3131cbbca3cf.jfif 

What could be happening?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

Hi Francine - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you made sure that the users have the right product access? Take a look at each user that is having problems at Settings > User Management

Also, check the permissions for the project to see that they are included - they will need Browse Project permissions. You can see if they are added to the project at Project Settings > People. 

Francine Stivanin April 23, 2021

The permission for all users is the same, and there has been no change in them or in any other area. It seems a problem of the jira itself

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

Let me see is someone with Atlassian can help you. 

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Hello @Francine Stivanin,

Welcome to Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if users are able to access other Dashboards (Painéis de controle) or if it’s happening with only one.

When they land on this page, if they access other pages like Seu trabalho or Projetos, does it load?

Can you please ask one of the affected users to open the developer tools on their browser and check on the console tab if it shows any error when they access the Dashboard?

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events