Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pages hidden in page tree in new space

Edited

I can not see the sub pages tree anymore in my new space as long as the "Overview"-page is displayed or the "Pages"-root:

overview.png

But as soon I change the page to a sub page (some pages are displayed as tiles in the main section when I click on "Pages") the whole page tree is then visible.

What can cause this issue?

EDIT: I'm also confused about why those direct sub pages are classified as hidden:

hidden.png

But on the other hand those "hidden" pages can be reordered. Those are the same pages which are visible if we open them directly.

reorder.png

EDIT2: I played a bit by setting different pages as home page. I looks like the page tree is showing only the sub pages of the selected home page. Is that an error or expected behaviour? I just want to see the page tree of the whole space - not for only one specific page.

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Sep 14, 2022

Hi @Simon K_ , is the Overview page your Home page? (see Space settings > Space details > Home page)

I migrated an existing single page (with all sub pages) from another space to this new space. Afterwards I moved sub pages to the space's root. Everything worked fine until then.

Since I don't want to loose the whole change history of the previous start page I defined this old page as new home page. Maybe the tree got lost in that moment.

So no, the current home page is not the original generated home page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events