• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

PI and Iteration Fields are not visible on Create Screen Edited

I have 2 Fields "Program Increment" and "Iteration" in Jira and I added them on Create and View Screens. But I dont see them while creating the issue. I would like to know how these two fields would really work? Please advise.

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk Community Leader Jan 29, 2021

Hi @Madhusudhan  - Check the context for the fields to make sure that they are available for the project and issue type you are using.

Go to Settings > Issues > Screens

Search for the Screen in question.

Then click on the 3 dots menu on the right side and select Contexts and Default values

Hi @John Funk 

Thanks for taking time to answer this question. I checked in field Contexts and they are added for all issuetypes for the project I'm using

I then checked in the screens I'm using, fields are available. However, when I create an Issue, these fields are not visible in the form.

Please advise

John Funk Community Leader Jan 29, 2021

On the create screen, can you click on Configure Fields, and then Where's my field? 

Hi John, Please find the screenshot for "where's my field" 

Create Screen.JPG

Please advise

John Funk Community Leader Feb 01, 2021

Can you share the configure fields screenshot showing all of the fields? It says it should be on the screen. Make sure you check any tabs that might be on the screen. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,047 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you