One user not receiving invite email

Joe Kaire August 17, 2022

Hi there...it seems like an email we created yesterday was not set up in time before we tried to create a Jira user with the same email.

I believe it might've ended in the email suppression list.

Can someone please assist on removing it, so I can send out the invite again?

Thanks,

Joe

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hi,

I did a check of your email domain, but I did not find any users on your domain that have any current record of a bounced SMTP message.  If the user is still not able to receiving email from one of our systems, please let me know the email address of that user so that i can investigate this further.

Thanks,

Andy

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Thanks for the assistance, Andy!

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

Hi Joe - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Since you are on a Free account, I will see if someone from Atlassian can come here and check the blacklist for the user. 

Joe Kaire August 19, 2022

Thanks @John Funk . It has been resolved.  Someone from Atlassian went in and removed the email address from the suppression list.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 19, 2022

Great!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events