On a kanban board i want a card to disappear 8 weeks after its marked as Done. How can i achieve it?

RC February 24, 2022

On a kanban board i want a card to disappear

Option 1: 8 weeks after its marked as Done. How can i achieve it?

Option 2: disappear based on a SQL query

Can i achieve any of the above?

I see Option 1 achievable only upto 4 weeks but i need the card to stay a minimum of 6-8 weeks

Thanks in advance for the guidance
Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 7.24.33 PM.png

3 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2022

Hi @RC  - Did you ever get this solved?

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2022

Hello @RC 

Welcome to the community.

As you can see, neither of those options is available.

The work around would be to select None, and then to set up Quick Filters that you could use to hide the cards, such as this:

statusCategory!=Done or (statusCategory=Done and ResolutionDate>-8w)
RC March 15, 2022

Thanks

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There's a whole cloud of options I almost started an essay on, here, but I'll try to stick to just fixing your problem!

You can leave the setting as "show all" and then look again at the "sub filter" that's hidden behind the pop-up box.  You could add "and updated < -8w" to that filter.

RC March 16, 2022

Thanks Nic

Subfilter works on all columns , but i want the tickets to disappear only from Done column and that too 12 weeks after they are moved to done column

looks like am not able to achieve it via subfilter :(

Suggest an answer