Old Standard plan and trial

Stefan Prelle December 25, 2020

I seem to be on an older version of the Jira Cloud Standard Plan (Invoice reads "Jira Software (Cloud) Standard 10 Users") for $10 a month.

I am considering to do a Premium Plan trial, but I don't know what happens if I decide to skip the trial and go back to Standard.

Will this be my current Standard plan ($10 flat per month) or the one new Standard plan ($7 per month per user)?

(I fear it will be the new version, but even with only 5 users that is a whole lot more than what I currently pay.)

2 answers

0 votes
Pat Q September 13, 2021

hi @Stefan Prelle  did you ever get to the bottom of this? Are you 'grandfathered in on this: 

I seem to be on an older version of the Jira Cloud Standard Plan (Invoice reads "Jira Software (Cloud) Standard 10 Users") for $10 a month. 

Thanks, Pat

Hugo Gómez August 10, 2022

Hi! did any of you @Stefan Prelle or @Pat Q  figured this out?

I'm in a similar situation and would like to know what you found out.

Thanks in advance for any insight

Stefan Prelle August 11, 2022

I did not get this resolved.
I am still on the old Standard plan

patrick 1 August 15, 2022

hi @Hugo Gómez  i did not get this resolved either. same as Stefan, we remain on standard plan.

Hugo Gómez August 18, 2022

Oh well, then old Standard it is! - thank you both for reporting back.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2020

@Stefan Prelle 

Please click here then select under what can we help you with: Billing, payments and Pricing so that you get a better understanding of any plans Atlassian offers. They will be the best people to address your concerns 

If you have any questions please let me know 

Best,

Fadoua

Stefan Prelle December 26, 2020

Hi @Fadoua ,
thanks for the response. Unfortunately the link only leads to a "We have trouble logging you in" page.

Also, I think I understand the current plans Atlassian offers. The problem is that my current plan (labelled "Standard plan")  does not match the Standard plan offered nowadays.

Best Regards,
Stefan

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2020

Morning @Stefan Prelle 

My bad it was the wrong link. Here is the right one (my apology)

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

I will suggest you to still contact Atlassian so that either they will explain or make adjustments if needed.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events