Notification issues // Problemas de notificaciones

Mariano Ghislanzoni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2021

Hola! cuando algún integrante de mi grupo de trabajo hace algún comentario o modifica un estado, las notificaciones solo llegan a pendientes, pero no en directa. ¿Como se puede modificar? les envio unas fotos.

----------------

Hello! When a member of my working group makes a comment or changes a status, the notifications only go to pending, but not directly. How can it be modified? I send you some photos

directas.JPGpendiente.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

Hello Mariano,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When checking notifications on the notifications panel, on Direct it will show updates on tickets where you are the assignee, for example, or when you are mentioned on a ticket. 

On the Watching tab, it will show notifications of tickets where you are a watcher.

I wonder if maybe the translation for “Watching” is incorrect if using Jira in Spanish, so it may be confusing about the right function of this tab. 

I didn’t find any bug related to that. If you don’t mind, since you are a native Spanish speaker, please, share with us what you believe would be the best translation for Watching, so I can create a bug. I used Google translate from English > Spanish and also Spanish > Portuguese (that is my native language), but it's not related to "Watching" or "Acompanhando" (Portuguese), it would be great to have your opinion about that.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events