Not getting any email notifications despite everything seems to be ok

laurent painsecq April 15, 2021

Hello about a month now I am not getting any notifications from JIRA Cloud. The details are:

1. I have checked my quarantine list and spam folder
  2. I checked the email notification configuration and I still have everything enabled
  3. Other people from our organization have reported experiencing the same problem. Not everyone though, some say things are working just fine
  4. I can see the notifications in the notification bell menu
  5. From the system menu I tried to send a test e-mail, and it did not work as well

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks a lot in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Lode Blomme
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2021

I have the same issue...

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Hi @laurent painsecq,

Have you tried using the notification helper?

Capture d’écran 2021-04-15 à 09.46.39.png

If the issue still persists, you can contact Atlassian support, they sometimes need to unblock something on their end: support.atlassian.com 

Hope this helps!

- Manon

laurent painsecq April 15, 2021

Hello Manon, 

yes i did . But it's the same. 

i've posted a question here because it's possible someone occured the same problem.

Eventually I'll follow your advice and contact the support 

thanks 

Jacek Paweł Drewniak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2021

I am facing this same problem in my organization, No emails come from atlassian. I contact my providers admins: thay see no incoming mails in the server log. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events