Not able to move multiple issues between panels by drag&drop

I just got a 30-days free trial accout (JIRA + AGILE) today and instantly started creating issues and boards.

When I try to move a single issue between panels on a board (fx from To Do -> In Progress), then it works fine.

But when I try to multiselect 2 or more issues and start to drag&drop them from To Do -> In Progress, it shows clearly the number of issues selected in a red circle, but I cannot drop them onto the "In progress" panel. The issues has the same type, same status and so on, they are imo identical on properties. But no matter if I select 2 or 10 issues, result is the same: It will not drop onto another panel on the board.

Is this because I have a trial version or what else can cause this?

1 answer

1 accepted

Ok thanks for the info, Bharadwaj. Moving multiple issues was possible in Greenhopper and I assume the full integration of the plugin still lack some features/updates to have everything incorporated.

I read the term "It is currently not possible..." as this will be implemented in an upcoming version. So anyone knows if this is a planned feature and when to expect it?

Four years later, still doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

56 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot