Not All Tickets Show a Created Date In Custom Chart Builder

Matthew Copperman August 29, 2022

Hello,

I am building a chart based off a simple filter. The filter returns 64 issues, when I chart by "Created" I only get 47 results. When I chart by "Updated" I get all 64 issues to show, however I want the tickets ordered by create date not the updated date.

Is there a way to ensure all tickets have a "Created" field value so they show up in the chart? I went through all of the tickets individually and they all show the date they were created (not editable field)

JQL of filter:

project = RT217 AND labels = 2170_WP4 ORDER BY duedate ASC

Chart_Created.pngChart_Updated.pngTicket_Fields.png

1 answer

0 votes
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Hi @Matthew Copperman 

Just checked with the Custom Charts support team. They will be happy to assist you with this particular use case, so feel free to log a support request on our Support Portal. It will be the fastest and easier way to collaborate with them and find a solution :) 

Matthew Copperman August 29, 2022

thank you, I posted my question there.

Matthew Copperman August 31, 2022

FYI found the discrepancy. The chart was set to filter out all items older than 30 days. It was coincidental that each ticket had been updated in the last 30 days, but there were some created more than 30 days before

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events