Not Able to scroll

Mayank Mishra April 20, 2021

I am unable to scroll anywhere on jira, be it roadmap, , backlog, reports, or the ticket page, the scroll button just doesnt appear. Also, if i try to scroll with arrow keys, nothing happens

3 answers

0 votes
Mayank Mishra April 22, 2021

Hi Everyone, 

It is still not working for me. Below are the things i have already done and my observation so far:

1. Tried in 3 browsers (chrome, mozilla, edge)

2. Cleared cache, history

3. System shut down and start

4. Logoff from jira and relogin

Below is one observation :

I see the css property (div id="ghx-backlog") is not working and is being over-written by something. Every if i tried to edit it to auto (style="overflow-y:auto") , it is not helping. 

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Hi @Mayank Mishra ,

did you try to clean your browser cache?

Please, let us know if it fixs your issue.

Fabio

Mayank Mishra April 21, 2021

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Yes, i did done that. 

Also, one thing i have not done. i have not tried it in another machine. let me try doing that. 

Thanks

Mayank

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @Mayank Mishra 

Please check if this issue is browser specific and if the issue doesn't occur on using a different browser

Mayank Mishra April 20, 2021

@Deepanshu Natani 

Sorry for not detailing it out. 

It is not platform specific. in my machine, i have chrome and mozilla. it is not working in both the browsers. 

till friday, i was able to scroll on tickets and it was not working on other pages like reports, roadmap, backlog, etc. but since yesterday, it is not working on tickets too

i can do that on my mobile fone though.

it is working on this community page though

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

This is strange. This issue is occurring only for you or for other users too? And have you tried using a different machine.

Mayank Mishra April 21, 2021

Others are not facing any issue 

Suggest an answer