As you see, they cannot see the same fields. How could I change this? Thaks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Well I don’t use TMP I suspect this is by design and cannot be changed unless you change the user to a member instead of a viewer. Here is a article around permissions by user type - TMP Permissions  I suspect this directly influences field access.

María Cabrera July 1, 2021

I think you are right, but I'm not sure what permission granted see all custom fields. The difference between member and viewer are the following:

Edit any due date, Manage project sprints, Access development tools, Assign any issue, Delete their own work log entries, Edit any issue, Edit their own worklog issues, Link any issue, Log work on any issue, Move any issue, Transition any issue, Create project issues and View watchers

Which one granted see all custom fields?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

I suspect that a member will see all necessary fields. Certainly easy enough to try just take a single user that is a viewer now make them a member and see if they can view all the necessary fields

María Cabrera July 1, 2021

After some checks, Edit any issue is the permission which granted see all custom fields.

Thanks Jack!

Suggest an answer