New Roadmap feature in Jira software show Gantt chart for Stories

robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hi all,

Currently the Roadmap feature for software projects show a nice little Gantt chart with all the Epics.   I have a client that wants to show this for all the stories.  I can go into each Epic and see the stories/tasks under that, but what they want is to, on one page, show all the stories and tasks in the project in Gantt chart format. 

Just curious if there is a way to do this in standard roadmap.   I am trying to talk them into Advanced Roadmaps (Premium) but was wondering if that is possible for standard Roadmaps.

TIA

Robert

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

We will just use confluence, not ideal but no other choice. 

Ryan Jones October 13, 2021

What does "we will just use the confluence" mean?

Robert Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

Sorry I received 0 responses so we ended up just using Confluence to create a manual roadmap.  Not a good solution at all as it is all manual, but it was the only thing.  (BTW the ID that asked and the ID that answered are the same person.)

Ryan Jones October 14, 2021

Noticed that, thank you Robert. Definitely not ideal. There is another chain that people are trying to get the feature released on. You can find it here

It seems like they worked on most of it but for some reason, it didn't get released. 

Like Robert Nadon likes this
Robert Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

Appreciate it.  I am no longer with that company, but still good thanks!

Like Marta Kopij likes this

Suggest an answer