Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

New Roadmap feature in Jira software show Gantt chart for Stories

Hi all,

Currently the Roadmap feature for software projects show a nice little Gantt chart with all the Epics.   I have a client that wants to show this for all the stories.  I can go into each Epic and see the stories/tasks under that, but what they want is to, on one page, show all the stories and tasks in the project in Gantt chart format. 

Just curious if there is a way to do this in standard roadmap.   I am trying to talk them into Advanced Roadmaps (Premium) but was wondering if that is possible for standard Roadmaps.

TIA

Robert

1 answer

1 accepted

We will just use confluence, not ideal but no other choice. 

What does "we will just use the confluence" mean?

Sorry I received 0 responses so we ended up just using Confluence to create a manual roadmap.  Not a good solution at all as it is all manual, but it was the only thing.  (BTW the ID that asked and the ID that answered are the same person.)

Noticed that, thank you Robert. Definitely not ideal. There is another chain that people are trying to get the feature released on. You can find it here

It seems like they worked on most of it but for some reason, it didn't get released. 

Like Robert Nadon likes this

Appreciate it.  I am no longer with that company, but still good thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events