Multiple done status

ravalman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2024

I have multiple columns which are considered as Done status. But on sprint complete it accepts only the Uat Done as complete rest of the status it considers as Open item and asks to mark them Uat Done or move them to next sprint.

2 answers

3 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2024

Hi Ravalman,

Only the far right column (last column) is considered to be done for Sprints, regardless of the status name or category. For Company-managed projects, that last column can have multiple statuses in it. 

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 24, 2024

Hi @ravalman,

As mentioned already, in Jira, only the last board column is considered as done. So one solution would be to map all the done statuses on that column, in the agile board's configuration. Obviously, this solution is not ideal, because it forces you to have a single "done"-category column on your board.  

But, if you consider a plugin as a potential solution, by aware that our Great Gadgets app offers gadgets like Sprint Burndown Burnup Chart gadget, Release Burndown Burnup Chart and Team Velocity that support multiple done statuses. They will allow you to properly track the project, in the way you want.

image.png

You have 1 month of free trial and it is free for up-to 10 users.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, you can contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut Manda

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events