Mouse Clicks not working on bottom right of screen

Dan Graham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 8, 2019

In the last few weeks, I have issue with the mouse not working when clicking on buttons, scroll bars located in the bottom right part of the screen.  I have tried different browsers and mice, but no luck.  Any ideas? 

Thanks.

Dan.

2 answers

0 votes
Sapheena Jenner May 20, 2021

If you are on Windows, then press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on your keyboard to open the Task Manager. In the Task Manager window, find "Windows Explorer" under the "Processes" tab and select it. Click "Restart,” and System will restart the Windows Explorer. It should fix your problem. If the problem persists, then check if your mouse fulfills this cps test & if it does, then your mouse and its settings are just fine. The problem lies at the software end.

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2019

Hi Dan,

Try minimizing the window, then drag it, so that its bottom right corner is in the middle of your screen and then see if this behaviour persists. If it doesn't then it seems that you have some sort of an invisible popup or notification window in the bottom right corner of your screen, which blocks your clicks in that area. If by any chance you are using Slack, then its notifications are known to cause this behaviour. We've had a similar issue with Slack for a while now.

Suggest an answer