Migration From On Premise to Cloud Gives an error

Didem Aksaray February 21, 2021

Hi,

We tried to migrate our projects from on premise to cloud by using Atlassian Migration Tool. It gave an error like that:

[Done] is missing config value reference: [field.value] for workflow rule function [UpdateIssueFieldFunction]. Double-check the workflow rule for missing config values or references.

We have Done status in the workflows so we didn't really understand what the problem is there. Does anyone know how to fix that?

4 answers

0 votes
Warren Kent August 1, 2022

Same problem here - we have post validators for custom fields and all are set correctly. Not sure if its a bug in the migration tool but would be great to get some sort of assistance on what to check. Their article covering this gives 3 possible workarounds, but none has helped so far.

0 votes
ADMIN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2022

good morning. i have the same problem and can not complete the migration. is there a solution? i do not know how to correct the error....
can someone help me please?

2022-03-10 07_45_57-Clipboard.jpg

Warren Kent August 1, 2022

did you ever come right?

0 votes
Systems Operations January 5, 2022

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem.

Is there any chance someone at Atlassian can schedule a remote session to troubleshoot this?

Systems Operations January 5, 2022

I'm assuming one of these post functions may be causing it? If so, which one should I check and/or remove?

Screenshot 2022-01-05 223753.png

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi @Systems Operations ,

I think you should check the post function which is setting the resolution to 4.

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2021

Hi @Didem Aksaray ,

I think you just have to check the workflows, if the post functions are configured correct. 

Although you have the same status, there is probably an error with the post function where a field should be set.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events