Measuring instance performance and efficiency

Nikolay Petrov May 26, 2022

Hello Community,

At my company we have a couple of instances that will be soon consolidated. Furthermore, we will do a major cleanup of different items like fields, workflows and projects. We will then try to automate as many workflows as possible.

The whole idea is to improve our instance's performance as well as the user experience but I wanted to find a way to measure the results we are hoping to get.

I was wondering if there is any way to measure an instance's performance (e.g. loading time to an issue, loading time of a queue, etc.)? In terms of user experience, I will survey the different users but also wanted to have some type of tool that collects information on the amount of successfully executed automations, custom field count, workflow and status count. The last three can be easily exported through different menus but it will be a lot of work if I need to do the same for all the automations (talking about Automation for Jira).

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nikolay

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Hi @Nikolay Petrov welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you talking about consolidating several Cloud instances?

If you are on Cloud, this article can maybe help: View performance insight for automation rules

Nikolay Petrov May 27, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs

Yes, we are consolidating several Cloud instances.

I am familiar with the performance insights for the automation rules and this would work for multi-project/global automations but I need these insights for all the rules at once (project level/multiple project level/global).

Kind regards,
Nikolay

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events