Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Mailing list to be alerted about security issues

Hi,

Would any one which mailing list I should sign in for to be sure to be alerted about any security issues/vulnerabilities in JIRA or Confluence.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @Michel_Levy

Thank you for reaching out.

To ensure you are on the email list to receive critical security advisories of any Atlassian Products, execute the steps below:

1. Navigate to  https://my.atlassian.com/email and log in with your e-mail and password registered for your Atlassian Products
  2. Scroll-down to Tech Alerts and flag all the Atlassian products that you want to receive notifications about:
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 20.15.59.png

Doing the steps above, you'll receive any security advisories, maintenance notifications, and pricing updates that might affect your account. 

For more channels to check for any security advisories, please refer to the documentation below:

Security Advisory Publishing Policy 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi @Petter Gonçalves 

I just checked, I had subscribed to the Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket, but did not get any security or any other alert.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,877 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you