Mailing list to be alerted about security issues

Michel_Levy July 8, 2020

Hi,

Would any one which mailing list I should sign in for to be sure to be alerted about any security issues/vulnerabilities in JIRA or Confluence.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2020

Hello @Michel_Levy

Thank you for reaching out.

To ensure you are on the email list to receive critical security advisories of any Atlassian Products, execute the steps below:

1. Navigate to  https://my.atlassian.com/email and log in with your e-mail and password registered for your Atlassian Products
  2. Scroll-down to Tech Alerts and flag all the Atlassian products that you want to receive notifications about:
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 20.15.59.png

Doing the steps above, you'll receive any security advisories, maintenance notifications, and pricing updates that might affect your account. 

For more channels to check for any security advisories, please refer to the documentation below:

Security Advisory Publishing Policy 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Nedeljko Markovic June 3, 2022

Hi @Petter Gonçalves 

I just checked, I had subscribed to the Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket, but did not get any security or any other alert.

Regards

Like # people like this
Savvas Radevic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2023

Same here. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events