Alan Medows December 13, 2020

Trying out Jira for personal use for wife and I. Setup account and created task and shared via WhatsApp as a link. Wife followed link and she had no account. Created account with PW and still rejected log in. Reset PW again and still rejected. 

What am I doing wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Alan Medows ,

is she not able to log in or not able to see the issue? Did you provide her with product access?

Alan Medows December 14, 2020

I sent her the link from my project. When she clicked on it a message displayed unable to login. I created her an account and even after putting in password it rejected her saying password. Twice I reset it and tried again with no success.

I will try again but after that I will have no where to go.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Alan Medows ,

Authentication troubleshooting is one of the trickiest ones as we have no clue on how it is set up or what your partner is doing exactly :) 

Do you maybe have a screenshot of what exactly she sees? Perhaps that gives us a clue. also if you can provide some screenshots of the configuration (with confidential information filtered out of course) that might be helpfull.

Otherwise I'll try and get Atlassian support involved.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events