Loading the backlog view of an Agile board fails, unable to view the issue list

Kevin Colaco June 13, 2021

As mentioned am unable to load the backlog view of and Agile Board Project Name IN Board, getting an console error--Cannot read property 'getIssueList' of null

Issue list display limit is 500 as there are more than 150 issues.

Please check and let us know the fix for the same.

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2021

@Kevin Colaco 
The version number suggests you are on Jira Cloud. If the error persist and the diagnosis so far did not help I'd suggest to raise a request with Atlassian Support through https://support.atlassian.com (on a Standard plan which you are seem to be using you are able to contact Support, no problem).

0 votes

@Niranjan 1001.0.0 version of Jira, how can I solve this issue from my end?  let me know

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2021

@Kevin Colaco - That does not seem to be the correct version. It would be like 7.x or 8.x . Could you try it on different browser? We may need more info from the log file

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2021

Hi @Kevin Colaco ,

What is your board's filter query? Did you try running the JQL in issue search? Is that working fine?

@Niranjan Board Filter project = IN ORDER BY Rank ASC, same is working fine with JQL search and active sprints as well other boards as well. The issue exists on the backlog page for this project itself.

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2021

@Kevin Colaco - What is your version of JIRA? This seems to be related to this bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13004

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events