Link with Salesforce and call the Salesforce api

Mathis Girod March 27, 2023

Hello everyone,

I want to automate the data process between Salesforce and Jira ( Jira get informations from a salesforce Order).

I want an undefined time connection, because currently, i need to log my SF account everytime.

2 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2023

HI @Mathis Girod

This is Majid @ Exalate. 

Welcome to the community. In order to automate ticket creation in JIra from a Salesforce instance, you will need to use an integration solution such as Exalate. You can control which entities (in your case Orders) with certain characteristics would automatically flow to Jira and create target tickets. You can also choose whether you want to keep these entities in sync, or would just want a one way creation. 

Please give us a shout out if you would like to learn more. 

Thanks

Majid

0 votes
Chun Wye Ng -ServiceRocket- May 15, 2023

Hi @Mathis Girod

Good day, and this is Danny from ServiceRocket.

There should be multiple options available, where you can preview and try via the Atlassian Marketplace. Here, our Connector for Salesforce & Jira can be one of the options.

It allows for data synchronization single or bidirectionally, while supporting standard, custom objects, comments, attachments and automation (real-time sync). The Salesforce instance would only be required to be logged in during the setup process, but thereafter data can be pushed and pulled in Jira seamlessly.

If you have any further questions regarding your our product, feel free to reach out to us via our Support Portal or Drift chat.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Danny
ServiceRocket Apps Support

Suggest an answer