Limit to number of domains allowed to create accounts?

david.witherspoon December 12, 2019

I'm trying to add another domain to site access and even though I add it, once i refresh the page, the domain is no longer there. We already have 4 domains in there so, is there a limit? Alternately, does anyone have the blacklisted domains referenced in the documentation so I can see if that's the issue? Thansk

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/specify-how-users-get-site-access-744721636.html

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven Bridle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2019

Hi @david.witherspoon , 

While I'm not aware of a hard limit, I know my site has almost 20 without any issue. 

It sounds like the domains disappear after a page refresh, is this after you manually save the page? 

While it does look like the domains are added as you edit they are not saved to the backend until the page is manually saved via the button at the bottom.

In the event the domain was blacklisted as gmail.com would be it should still remain on the page after a save and refresh. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers, 

- Steven

0 votes
david.witherspoon December 13, 2019

Well not sure what changed as I tried it multiple times in multiple browsers even on multiple computers and it didn't work for the last two days but does now. Let's close this and I will reopen if it gets weird again. Thanks

Suggest an answer