Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira linked page Error while searching

When attempting to  create a link from a Jira sprint to a Confluence page (which I have already created or selected create), I get an error when searching for the page; Error while searching

Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 10.57.33.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello!

this is a very common problem where most of the times are caused because the context path was not used when creating the link.

Please, perform the following steps:

- Navigate to your board and reproduce the problem

- Check in the Javascript console of your browser if the following error message is returned:

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 17.58.37.png

Got an error response with text that we don't know how to parse: The application link for the Confluence server has invalid credentials. Please check the authentication settings. 

- If the error above is returned, ensure that the context path was added to the link. For example:

https://jira.com to https://jira.com/atlassian 

For more information about it, check the article below:

Error while searching when linking JIRA Board to Confluence Space

Let me know if this information helps.

I'm not able to resolve the issue with these instructions.

I can see the error message, but I don't understand how I am supposed to "ensure that the context path was added to the link."

My understanding is that I should be able to search for a confluence page from this widget, but I always get an error message when attempting to do so. Can someone please clarify further how I can link a confluence page to a sprint?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

👁‍🗨 Confluence Team planning dashboard_Atlympics 🌈

Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...

37 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you