Jira admin's share button and notifications are not visible

Rabia Sarıkaya April 13, 2021

Jira admin's sharing buttons (for Epics or issues) and Jira notifications (directs) are not visible. Can you help me?

Note: cloud account

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

What type of project is this for, Company Managed (classic) or Team Managed (next gen)?

Rabia Sarıkaya April 14, 2021

for classic software project

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

I am seeing the Share button in my JIRA Cloud instance.

Can you provide screen images of what you see?

Can you provide a link to the document you are referencing that says you should be able to see these buttons?

Rabia Sarıkaya April 14, 2021

ss.png

It isn't appearing for a single user in the system. Any settings haven't been changed. The system is just new.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2021

You must have the Global Permission for "Browse Users and Groups" in order for that option to be available.

Rabia Sarıkaya April 15, 2021

Already he has this permission. There is no problem with people who have the same permissions and authority as him. 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Has the user tried clearing the cache of their browser or using another browser?

Rabia Sarıkaya April 21, 2021

The beginning of the problem is user's ID. It's different others. I opened ticket about this problem: ID Problem Ticket 

Nina Vehovec April 1, 2022

Our problem is the same. User is missing share button. Has there been any update on this? Thank you for your answers.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events