Jira Tickets and Backlog are missing

Kyle Jones September 20, 2022

Change the name of my board and now all tickets / backlog is missing. Does anyone know how to rectify this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hello @Kyle Jones 

What steps did you go through to change the name of your board?

What do you mean the tickets are "missing"? Are you able to display the board but no issue show? Or are you not able to display the board at all? Do you get any error messages?

The issues shown on a board are determined by the Filter Query associated with that board. If you did not change the Filter Query, and if the Filter Query has not been deleted, and if you have permission to view the saved filter, then issues should still display in the board if there are issues that match the query criteria.

Kyle Jones September 20, 2022

Thanks for your response Trudy. I've now figured it out. The filter i was using on the board was saved incorrectly which caused all tickets to vanish. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Kyle Jones  - I am marking Trudy's answer as accepted. Please let us know if you still need assistance. 

Suggest an answer