Jira Premium - Automation and Service Management

Charlotte Allcroft April 30, 2024

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out which product I need to upgrade and it's not very straight forward. We use the Jira Software Cloud and also Service Management. 

Our automation rules are now almost at max execution each month so I need upgrade the organisation to Jira premium. When I've looked on the pricing table, it shows on the features for both Jira software and Jira service management that the automation rules increase to 1000 executions per user per month, but it's not clear on the project specific restrictions on this.

We have some service management projects, which we use for customer ticketing, communication etc. But also several internal projects that although have not been set up as service management projects they are on the same workflows and screen schemes etc. 

If I upgrade on Jira Software, will that be applicable for all projects (including service management ones) or do we have to upgrade to premium on both Jira software and Jira service management, thus increasing the costs even further? 

Thanks for your help! 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events