Jira Card Printing Issues

Randall Kasper April 12, 2019

Anyone else constantly fight with the card printing feature?? Should be simple to print 4x6 index cards but the whole designer thing is clunky. The margins are never quite right and the print comes out un-centered. What's worse is once you get it fairly acceptable something changes and everything goes out of whack again, causing hours of more tweaking.  What's the deal???

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2019

@Randall Kasper 

Are you trying to print from a board or backlog?

Best

Fadoua

Randall Kasper April 19, 2019

Not sure I understand your question, are they not all on a "board"? My printing issue isn't active sprint or backlog related any way, it's about the card designer & constant changes, reverting margins, etc. I can try to print everything in my active sprint at once or open a single issue on its own and try to print with the same issues.

It's just not consistent and every few weeks I have to tweak my saved card design template to get them to not cut off text on my 4x6 cards. It's a major issue that takes a couple of hours to tweak & test print until it's right again. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2019

Suggest an answer