JQL Search on whether a CF value has changed (the Sprint field)

Deleted user November 14, 2013

Is there a JQL operator/search that allows you to see if a custom field has changed value in the last x number of days? What I'm specifically trying to do is find out if a bug/story has moved sprints in JIRA Agile. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013
0 votes
Erik Saline [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013
Deleted user November 15, 2013

Yeah, but that doesn't seem to have the function I'm looking for (unless I'm missing something). It looks like starting in JIRA 5, you can use the "changed" operator but that only works with the built-in fields -- not custom fields.

Darren Wedgwood November 3, 2016

I'm looking for exactly the same thing - a way to identify items that have moved out of a now closed sprint into a currently active or future sprint. Its easy to do if your users leave the old sprint values in the sprint field but if they remove them then it seems impossible to recover that information as the JIRA reports the sprint field does not support history searches - so JQL like was in closedSprints() just gives errors.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events