JIRA service desk account expire

wenxuan.zhou June 18, 2019

Hi I am a support engineer and I manage the JIRA service desk for our organization, from time to time I got customer complaining that they lose access to our organization, seeing the error start with "Did you use the wrong account ? Your email address xx doesn't have access to xxxx", so I just wonder what would be the cause of this and how should we avoid this, much appreciated 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2019

Hi Wenxuan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just to better understand the issue, I would like to know if this is happening with customers or internal (licensed) users.
If it's customers, please make sure that they are using the portal URL that is usually https://xxxxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
If it's internal users, they must check if they are not logged in using another account, for example, if they are logged on google with a Gmail but the instance account is another one, if they go to xxxxxx.atlassian.net it will try to automatically login them, so ask them to try using incognito window to make sure they will log in using the correct account.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer