JIRA is not sending or receving e-mails (notification, coments, etc.)

Tiago Torres
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2016

I'm setting up a new project in a new account in JIRA for the fist time and I am not able to enable sending and receiving e-mails.

• All Global mail options is on
  • Outgoing E-mail is on, 
  • No Mails in queue

Even sending to the email informed on incoming mail, they do not come as new issues, nor as comments from existing cards.
When i try to use de "send by mail" funcion on the cards, also it never comes.

Can someone help me?

2 answers

0 votes
crochaju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

It is a cloud instance?

The Outgoing Mail Server cannot be manually configured in Atlassian Cloud. This mail server is created automatically, so you only have the option to enable/disable it.

If is the server, can be the tomcat https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF41/How+do+I+configure+Confluence+to+use+GMail+as+the+mail+server

Have a look mate and let us know!

Cheers

0 votes
crochaju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016
Tiago Torres
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2016

The Outgoing Mail Servers page is blank, i can only turn on/off.

Capturar.JPG

The second link i've already did everything....

Suggest an answer