Issues not visible in sprints

Deleted user October 20, 2021

Hello, our company is new to JIRA and I was the one who migrated our data from Targetprocess to JIRA (via External System Import).

For several teams we now have sprints where issues are not visible, even though when checking the issue detail, the sprint is filled.

The filter of the board is based only on the project name (no statuses or age of the stories)

At first I thought it can be because the sprint was never started (as it is imported), but this applies also for the newer sprints which do have issues.

Thanks in advance,

Lada

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 14.07.08.pngScreenshot 2021-10-20 at 14.09.35.pngScreenshot 2021-10-20 at 14.08.23.png

1 answer

0 votes
Julia Downs October 20, 2021

Hi Lada, it might not be showing these issues because their status is showing as Done. If you've already completed the sprint and finished it,  the issues that were marked as Done will effectively disappear from the board and the backlog. You are still able to find the issues through Advanced Issue Search. 

Not sure if that helps?

Deleted user October 20, 2021

Hi Julia, thanks for the answer. That is what I was thinking actually, but there are Done issues under the sprints which are visible as well... Is there some sort of timeline when it is/it is not visible? Also, is this really a feature, or is it a bug?

Thank you for your reply,

Lada

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 8.08.40.png

Damien Polegato August 17, 2022

This seems to happen if your issue status does not map to a status in your board, after updating it in the mapping they should be visible.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events