Issue Navigator Automatically Applying Created Date Filter

Paige Williams September 9, 2022

Each time that I click into and press enter into the issue search bar in Jira, the results I receive are automatically filtered to a created date of the last 30 days & the url is always appended with:
?jql=created%20>%3D%20-30d%20order%20by%20created%20DESC

Is there a setting that determines if filters or sorts are automatically applied to an entire instance? I cannot find such setting so far & I am an admin on our software account.

Note:

I have cleared my cache, signed out and have cleared my history to attempt to resolve this with no luck

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Hello @Paige Williams 

Welcome to the community.

Credit for this answer goes to @Kalin U 

Atlassian introduced this "last 30 days" default search in late July 2022. You can read the whole announcement here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2022/07/atlassian-cloud-changes-jul-18-to-jul-25-2022

Specifically:

"To load search results faster, we’ll now display issues that were created in the last 30 days when you select Search in the navigation bar > Advanced issue search or Go toAll issues."

They do not mention any option for changing this.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events