Is there a way to hide a project on a dashboard which has private access

Sayan Roy October 10, 2019

I have a private access project but shows up in the dashboard . Is there any way to hide it from the dashboard?

1 answer

0 votes
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

@Sayan Roy 

Hi Sayan

how does the permission scheme of the project look like, especially the browse permissions

Cheers

Kurt

Sayan Roy October 10, 2019

@Kurt Klinner 

Thanks for getting back , the project access is private since I am not the admin of the server I am not being able to access browse permissions from the dashboard options

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2019

@Sayan Roy 

Hi Sayan

than you should get in touch with your project admin to check on which permission scheme is used for that specific project

Cheers

Kurt

Sayan Roy October 15, 2019

Hi Kurt

Sure , thanks for the help. Will have a look at the admin permission scheme . Found a video on the below mentioned link which I think can help:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/how-to-restrict-project-access-for-teams-in-jira-cloud-953142266.html

Suggest an answer