Is there a way to have the Roadmaps be by Sprint and not Epic?

Tim Savage January 17, 2022

I would like to have a roadmap that works for sprints and not Epics so that we can keep track of how our sprints are going.

Not every issue / story is part of an epic and I feel that the Roadmap would not be very efficient for those types of issues.

I would love to use sprints in the roadmap to show my bosses what we are working on currently (and the stories/issues progress) and what is coming up so they are more informed.

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

Unfortunately it's entirely Epic-dependent. You cannot use it without Epics being the basis.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

Hi @Tim Savage 

Yes, and...to what Chris notes:

What do you mean by "keep track of how our sprints are going"?  For example, if you want to assess progress based on what the teams have planned for their sprints, please consider using a dashboard with the sprint health gadget, with one gadget for each team: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile064/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-the-jira-agile-gadgets/using-the-sprint-health-gadget  

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Chris Buzon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders