Is there a possibility to see consolidated productivity report for the team in a Project?

Shailaja_Tadla May 24, 2022

Team is working on a scrum project, I have to generate a productivity report for team on weekly basis or by sprint. Is there a possibility to see consolidated productivity report for the team in a Project?

4 answers

3 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2022

Hello @Shailaja_Tadla 

You can try some add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace.

One of the add-ons, that can help you is Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It helps to measure team productivity and identify bottlenecks.

All you need is to choose a report type and date ranges (week, sprint, month, etc).

An Assignee time report shows how long each Assignee has been working on each issue. So you can monitor how many time has spent completing each issue easily.  And in the Total column you'll see the total time spent.

assignee report.png

A Time in Status report shows how long an issue has spent in each status. So you can identify on which stage some bottlenecks occurs. 

tis report.png

You can discover more reports in the documentation.

It's developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Hope it helps.

Shailaja_Tadla May 25, 2022

It definitely helps me. Thank you @Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Shailaja_Tadla ,

What do you mean by Productivity? Logged hours, closed/created issues, smth else?.. 

Hi @Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_ 

I could see the feature to view individual user workload report. 
I was expecting to input multiple user names to view users workload report

Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_
Marketplace Partner
May 26, 2022

Oh, so basically you need to see total of remaining time (or other numeric values) per user/assignee. That's easily achievable with Pivot Report for Jira we develop:

clip_220526_161732.png

You can play with this demo report I made here, no login required.

Feel free to reach me if you have any further questions.  

Shailaja_Tadla May 26, 2022

Hi @Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_ 

My goodness, this is cool. You exactly answered the solution I wanted. Thanks you so much.

Best Regards

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
May 24, 2022

Hi @Shailaja_Tadla 

You can try out our add-on to get this data.

Time in Status Reports 

You can set your own resolution/completion time by grouping your statuses.

The main features of the app are as below
  • Multiple Time in Status Reports. Excel Export available for all status reports.
    • Time in Status
    • Time with Assignee
    • Time in Status with Assignee
    • Time with Assignee per Status
    • Status/Assignee Count
    • Multiple Transition Reports
    • Avg Time in status reports
    • Status Transition Dates Report
    • Time in Status Per Time Grain
    • Time with Assignee Per Time Grain
  • Status grouping
  • Save your reports
  • CSV Export
  • Multiple chart types
  • Dashboard Gadget

TWA.PNG

Thanks Rahul, tried this. 

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
May 24, 2022

Hi @Shailaja_Tadla

You can try Status Time Reports app developed by our team. It mainly provides reports and gadgets based on how much time passed in each status.

• You can select issue fields and statuses that you want to see in your report. It has a dynamic status grouping feature so that you can generate various valuable reports as as time in status, time in assignee, status entry dates and status counts, cycle time and lead time, average/sum reports by any field(e.g. average in progress time by project, average cycle time by issue creation month).
  • You can search issues by Project, Issue Type, Status, Assignee, Issue Creation/Resolution Date(and any other Date field) and JQL Query.
  • Status durations are calculated according to the working calendar you define. Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days.
  • You can set different duration formats.
  • You can export reports in CSV file format and open them in MS Excel.
  • You can also add this app as a gadget to your Jira dashboards and reach “Status Time” from Issue Detail page.
  • You can enable/disable access to Status Time reports&gadgets and Issue Detail page per project, users, groups or project role.

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try without installing the app.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free.

Note: If you are interested in cycle and lead time, you can have a look at the article below.

Cycle Time and Lead Time in Jira: Productivity Measurement with Two Critical Parameters

Hope it helps.

Yes very informative.  Thanks @Bloompeak Support 

Like Bloompeak Support likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS