Is the Deployment Frequency Report availabile in Company managed

VICKIE WOODS August 17, 2022

We can see the Deployment Freq Report in Team managed projects, but not in Company managed. Is this available in Company managed? 

2 answers

1 vote
Lucas Thompson August 22, 2022

In case anyone encounters this issue and searches for an answer here, we were able to figure out how to enable this report. The solution was to enable "Insights" for your team. The Deployment Frequency report will then be available (at least for us, using Jira Cloud for a Company Managed Software Project.)

Screenshot 2022-08-22 090750.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

hi @VICKIE WOODS ,

I am seeing that report as being available in my CMP software project.

2022-08-17_12-04-45.jpg

Lucas Thompson August 17, 2022

Hey @Jack Brickey, appreciate your timely response. I'm also working on this issue. I'm not a Jira admin, but in the interest of helping to speed the troubleshooting process up, do you have any information as to how to enable the Deployment Frequency report? As per this documentation, based on inclusive language, the deployment frequency report is only available to team managed projects. I've perused the company managed permissions docs page but nothing is jumping out at me that might address this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2022-08-17 143750.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events