Is it possible to search the timespent of two users in the filter.

Ana Nohemí Avalos Martínez March 11, 2021

I want to create a filter that shows all the incidents where the assignee already has time registered in the task but the informant has not yet, is it possible?

I hope you understand me

4 answers

2 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Ana Nohemí Avalos Martínez welcome to the Atlassian Community forum.

In situations like yours, I ask my team to create a sub task where the supporting person has not logged his/ her efforts. This way, the primary user who logged efforts and the supporting person (who ever have put in efforts like R&D, knowledge sharing etc.) who will need a task to put in the efforts.

For your query, I don't think their is a JQL. I might request you to check this plugin if it  might help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets-time-tracking-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=support

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2021

Hello @Ana Nohemí Avalos Martínez 

Try the add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace that has been developed by my team - Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It allows tracking time in each status and for each user.

Choose the Time in Status report, filter by a particular assignee, and you'll get full data about the issue input in each status.

timeinstatusassignee.jpg

Hope it helps

Regards, Mariana

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Ana Nohemí Avalos Martínez ,

As an alternative to logging work and tracking it for each user, you can get it automatically calculated by the assignee time that is how long the issue has been assigned to each user.

For that specific need, we developed Status Time app. By default it provides time spent on each status. But it also provide time spent on each assignee.

Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports(eg. average in progress time per project). And all these are available as gadgets on the dashboard.

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free. Hope it helps.

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hello @Ana Nohemí Avalos Martínez ,

Can you please provide more information.

If you want to get the time spent by two different users. you can use the below.

worklogAuthor in (ABC, CDE) 

Where ABC & CDE are users.

Thanks,

Anvesh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS