Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible that one board is located in multiple projects?

Hello!

I have one project for each squad on Jira Cloud, each one with their own boards.

But, I would like to have a specific board that all of the squads from the same tribe could use. I've already set the query and the sharings including all the squad's projects, but I still couldn't find a way to change the location of this board for multiple projects, so this shared board appears in all the projects.

Does anyone know if that's possible? Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk Community Leader Dec 21, 2021

Hi Sofia - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

A board can use issues from multiple projects by including them in the board filter. But you cannot have a board that uses multiple projects in the Location field for the board. 

Thank you for your answer, John Funk.
So, I can't have the same board showing up on the list of "Boards in the Project" in more than one project, right?

I used to do it a lot on Jira Server :(

John Funk Community Leader Dec 22, 2021

Nope - not in Cloud you can't  :-(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

848 views 25 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you