JIRA_Payment_Development and Test environment.JPG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

@Venkata Rajanna Velichety , if you want a mirror of your production it would be a paid situation. Atlassian recently added a free version of cloud but it does have some limitations. Please review here 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

It has a month of Free Trial version after which it is billed - similar like jira software  on-prem licensing.

Venkata Rajanna Velichety November 25, 2019

OK but currently we are using Jira Software (cloud) for 50 users and its paid.

We want to have similarly a separate Jira Test Instance created (i.e) Replicating the Jira Production instance.

So is this Paid or free? 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

I would suggest you raise a Ticket to Atlassian on this with Billing as the issue.

When on-prem , a developers' license can be used but I am not sure about a Test/DEV Licensing on Atlassian Cloud.

Venkata Rajanna Velichety November 25, 2019

ok can you give me the mail address to reach them ? or can i ask my question here. ?

please advise me here.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2019

As you are already a paid account holder , please raise a ticket using the below support link ;

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

This is a community page - pretty active one , yet it is a community page and we all help each other based on how much we know :-)

Using the support page can help you get a much better and streamlined support as you are already a customer to Atlassian.

Suggest an answer