Integration Method

Roman Rodriguez May 6, 2021

Hi Team, 

Jira Software only supports API integration method ?, Is it possible to pass as parameters via screen popup through HTTPS?

King Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Dear @Roman Rodriguez ,

welcome to the community.

Can you let us know, what you want to achieve? The use case?

So long

Thomas

Hi Thomas, 

I need to integrate email, webchat and whatsapp channels to Jira Software so that upon request a ticket is automatically opened.
For the voice channel I already have it integrated via API. But I need to know if instead of using JS REST APIs I can pass as parameters via screen popup via HTTPS

Regards

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Dear @Roman Rodriguez ,

you mean passing argument with JS. For sure possible. There was once the possibility to add custom JS code over hidden custom fields. I don't know if that still works.

It seems that you have strong coding skills. So I recommend to write your own app/plugin with Atlassian's SDK. Then you can safely add whatever you need.

So long

Thomas

PLEASE....Could you tell me if instead of using JS REST APIs I can pass as parameters via screen popup via HTTPS?

Regards

Suggest an answer