I installed JIRA on http://jira.<my-domain>.com/ and it worked properly. I then added a reverse proxy with SSL termination, and the new url was https://jira.<my-domain>.com.
I changed the server.xml file to include the correct secure, proxyPort, and scheme values. I changed the base url in the JIRA system configuration. I re-indexed fully.
Now the avatars are still broken, with URLs like:
I expect these to be:
and they should be, if the links are being generated correctly respecting the connector scheme. But, they are not.
Everything else works just fine - I'm getting the insecure content warnings and broken image links /only/ for these avatar images.
How can I fix this?
As long as your baseURL is correct you'll need to look at your proxy settings. Take a look at the Community post Solved: Wrong Avatar URL for some ideas and let me know.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs