In Epic view, is there a way to change the view?

vildana_ermaya November 16, 2020

When I open an Epic and see all the issues in this epic, is there a way in that issue list to see which task is slated for which sprint without individually clicking on the task to then see the sprint displayed in the sprint field?

So editing the high-level issues in this epic view?

2 answers

1 vote
Fredrich Pekár November 17, 2021

Hello, would like to poke at this question again… any development plans to be able to change the “Epic view” and to be able to include sprints for the different tasks assigned to that epic ? 

1 vote
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

@vildana_ermaya - hi Vildana!

It isn't possible to edit the view of issues within an epic (add/remove columns), but you can always (1) search for the issues associated with an epic, then (2) edit the columns in your search results to show "Sprint".

vildana_ermaya November 18, 2020

Thanks @Dave Liao for your feedback and help! Hopefully this becomes possible in the future!

Like # people like this
Daniel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2022

I hope so as well, it can't show us everything, we should be able see filtered view important cards for an epic.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events