Import Workflow (local instance) option not displayed even logged in with Administrator

Sunilkumar Patel June 13, 2021

Importing from a local instance

Below listed Step 3 is not displayed. Please suggest what do to enable this step -  

1. Choose  > Issues
  2. Click on the Workflows section in the left-hand panel.
  3. Select Import > Import Workflow in the top right of the screen.

Note:- I am performing all steps with administrator login.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2021

Hi @Sunilkumar Patel

did you follow these steps in Jira Cloud?

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-and-export-issue-workflows/

In Jira Cloud, you can't import workflows from anywhere other than the Atlassian Marketplace.

I believe the steps you showed are for Jira Server, isn't it?

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2021

Hi @Sunilkumar Patel ,

To import workflow from a local instance, You must be logged in as System Administrator to perform this function.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/sharing-your-workflow-938847433.html

Sunilkumar Patel June 13, 2021

Thanks for your quick reply but still not able to do that even if I am administrator.

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2021

@Sunilkumar Patel - Are you a system admin? System admin, jira-admin and project admin are different.

Sunilkumar Patel June 14, 2021

@Niranjan I am group of all below group still not displayed button

Access.png

Suggest an answer