I see boards from other projects

Denys Dudnyk November 26, 2021

Hello. I day ago I configured JIRA for a new role in the project. After that, I started to see boards from different projects. I want to see boards that belong to only the current project and configure this rule for all users.
Print screen in the Снимок экрана 2021-11-26 в 17.33.00.pngattachment.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2021

Hi Denys,

The other boards that are shown are just the most recent boards you have visited outside of the boards located in the project. Each user looking at the list of boards that way will see a different list of "other boards". 

Denys Dudnyk November 29, 2021

Thank you for the answer. But It happened after changing the settings. Before I could see only dashboards belonged to one project. 

Denys Dudnyk November 29, 2021

And some of the dashboards are from the projects that are archived

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Okay, just to clarify - but dashboards and boards are two different things. Boards are what you have described in your original question above along with the screenshot. 

So, if you are on a project and looking at one of the boards associated with the project, then that can only happen because the board has that project in the Location field in the board settings for the board. Same is true for all other boards that show up under that project. 

So, if you think a board should not be showing on that project, then go to that board. Then click the 3 dots menu in the upper left and select Board Settings. 

Then go to General on the left. Finally, change the value of the Location field for that board to be a different project. 

Like Aaron Ives likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events