I no longer can edit my scrum boards. Lost admin abilities.

Johanna Yi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2021

I am a site admin and I am a project admin for AREMAC. I am not sure how I lost admin privileges and I have been making attempts to get it back. I've added myself and then deleted myself as a "Project Administrator." 

I am trying to bulk edit the tickets (which I was able to do previously) and create new boards (also I was able to do previously).

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi @Johanna Yi , bulk Chang operations are a Global permission. Can you check under admin > system > global permissions? Look for Make bulk changes. Check the groups/roles that have the permission and see if you are part of any of these under admin > user management > groups.

Johanna Yi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2021

Hi Jack, I did go to global permissions, but when I click on the dropdown for grant permissions, the option I am allowed with is "public" -- I used to have many more options here. Any thoughts?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events